EnviroEDU offers a broad range of services to our local communities within north-western Victoria, south-western New South Wales and the Riverland region of South Australia including:
- Preschool and Childcare Incursions
- Primary and Secondary School Incursions and Excursions
- School Holiday Programs
- Library Workshops
- Aged Care Demonstrations
- Special Events, Ag Shows and Festivals
- Corporate Encounters
- Wildlife Birthday Parties
- Development of children’s environmental activity books and learning resources
- Development of environmental management plans
- Engaging with teachers to upskill their knowledge in local biodiversity and sustainability.
- Media and Film
- Development of biodiversity and wildlife films
Our team of EnviroEDU conservation ambassadors (our animals) are considered family and have been carefully selected to represent the diversity of local and threatened native species of our catchment. The safety and well being of our animals and our participants is paramount and we pride ourselves on the ethical treatment of all our animals throughout our demonstrations and displays.
All animals have been bred and hand raised at either EnviroEDU headquarters or other Australian wildlife facilities. This provides a safe and controlled environment with which we can demonstrate and provide an up close and personal wildlife experience for all participants across various indoor and outdoor venues. We discuss animal and snake safety at the beginning of all sessions involving wildlife. Students and the broader community are guided on how to safely interact with the animals throughout the demonstrations by our highly experienced ecologists.